I’m blogging from the road today because Buddy and I are on the way to photograph and engagement session in VA Beach…I feel like we’re really logging some miles lately!!
This past month has been a whirlwind but it’s been so much fun! Here are some highlights, in no particular order:
- Wedding season is in full swing and I just finished two double-header weekends in a row…that’s four weddings in two weeks and although it never looks that crazy on paper, my sore feet beg to differ. BUT tired feet are such an amazing price to pay for double the celebration and double the number of awesome couples!
- How is it already JUNE?! (not a real update, but I just had to ask!)
- We had our very first wedding at Big Spring Farm this past weekend and it was AMAZING! I’ll be sure to dedicate an entire blog to share all the goodness but for now, be sure to check in on Katelyn’s blog to see her post about it!
- I’m learning that even when I’m tired, going the extra mile to spend time with friends and family is ALWAYS worth it! In 5 years, I won’t remember how tired I was, but I will remember the relationships in my life.
- You can set up price alerts through Kayak which will alert you to price changes for your desired travel dates and destinations…thanks to my daily pricing update emails, Buddy and I booked a trip to Scotland in August and got an amazing deal on the flights! I can’t wait to go!
As always, if you’d like a more consistent update of the latest happening, feel free to follow me on my most beloved form of social media, Instagram!!