Happy Monday everyone!
Buddy and I are recovering from a wonderful weekend spent celebrating my younger brother’s wedding! The lovely Annamarie (and Brittany) captured the day beautifully and you couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day!!
In no particular order, here are some life-happenings:
- Things are blooming at the farm and it is beautiful!
- We bought two kayaks from Craigslist and we’ve been LOVING getting to use them on the spring! It’s the perfect way to unwind at the end of the day!
- We recently had 11, yes ELEVEN, straight days of visitors at the farm! We’re crazy, I know…but that guest book is filling up fast!! 🙂
- Tomorrow is tax day and I think we’ll celebrate with a champagne toast! Praise the Lord for a great accountant!
- Recent music favorites: John Legend and Kari Jobe…now that’s a random combination!
Isn’t it so much fun hosting people!!!?!! I love the pictures you posted, especially the one of the lights hanging in the barn, so pretty.