We often invite people to visit the farm and a lot of times, I think people just think we’re being polite…but really, we love having visitors! This past weekend, my father-in-law and our sweet friends Hannah and Jordan came to the farm and it was so much fun! It’s so rejuvenating to be with loved ones and we always look forward to having people come and stay…which is great because our weekends are filling up pretty fast!
And now a random list of highlights from my life lately:
- Lexington has a coffee roasting shop and I’m in love! Lexington may be a small town, but it sure does have charm!
- I’m on a quest to eliminate unnecessary chemicals from my daily life. I’m not exactly sure where to start, but I’ve already switched to natural deodorant AND natural toothpaste! So far, so good!
- For the past few months, I’ve been loving hand lettering! It seems like it’s EVERYwhere lately, but it’s such a relaxing creative outlet for me…and a bonus is that I can make prints to fill all the empty frames in our house (see below)! Win-Win!
- This weekend we had our first bon fire at the new farm and it was awesome! I forgot how much I love s’mores!
- Valentine’s day (or “Valley’s Day” as I’ve been affectionately calling it!) is this week and I’m proud to say that I LOVE this holiday! Sure, it may be a “Hallmark Holiday”, but I don’t care…bring on the chocolate hearts!
Here are some pictures from the last month…and if you’d like more current updates, feel free to follow me on instagram!
I love these posts Jill 🙂 I also LOVE that print with the CS Lewis quote ! So great <3